Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article must be presented in Microsoft Word format or RTF provided that it does not exceed 2MB;
- Foreign words should be written in italics while neologisms or unusual words should be written in quotations marks;
- The identification of the article’s author must be removed from the file and the Properties option in Microsoft Word;
- Frames, graphs, tables or illustrations shall be submitted with their captions, quoting the source and legend;
- Units of measure shall follow the standards of the International System (SI) developed by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) [www.bipm.org];
- By being responsible for the content of the article submitted to the journal, the author authorizes its publication.
Point-CounterpointThe initiative for the development of a ‘Point-Counterpoint’ may come from the editors, the journal’s editorial board, or through an informal proposal from authors to the editors. On receiving such a proposal, the editors will evaluate the proposal and, if it is approved, will ask for a more formal proposal which describes the relevance, scope and contribution of the debate, including the different positions of the respective authors on the issue or topic and the proposed outcome of the debate.
Editorial CommentsThis section is exclusive to the editors of the Journal.
Technical paperDescribes and evaluates technical products, processes or services.
Bibliographic ReviewBibliometric studies.
InsightsThis section for invited short papers - experience scholars. Editorial team will invite some experience scholars for publishing purpose.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms: the author(s) authorize(s) the publication of the text in the journal;
The author(s) ensure(s) that the contribution is original and unpublished and that it is not in the process of evaluation by another journal;
The journal is not responsible for the views, ideas and concepts presented in articles, and these are the sole responsibility of the author(s);
The publishers reserve the right to make textual adjustments and adapt texts to meet with publication standards.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right to first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Atribuição NãoComercial 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/), which allows the work to be shared with recognized authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (e.g. publish in institutional repository or as a book chapter), with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on a personal web page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate positive effects, as well as increase the impact and citations of the published work (see the effect of Free Access) at http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html