Focus and Scope
To serve as periodical publishing vehicle of theoretical and applied research work in the field of professional business, studying organizations, nations, markets and society in general.
To publish original and previously unpublished articles in the field of professional business to promote production and scientific disclosure.
• New theoretical perspectives that enable greater understanding and variety of professional business, in terms of improving management efficiency and critical approaches. The journal prioritizes the development of challenging new theories, clarification of the existing theory and the identification of new research questions.
• Empirical investigations or essays which, from theories or frameworks, show a practical application in the field of professional business; priority is given to previously unpublished and relevant contributions using both quantitative and/or qualitative methods.
In the drive to succeed in its mission, in addition to the traditional editorial, the journal offers:
• Editorial Comments
• Technical Reports
• Bibliographic Reviews
Topics of Interest
The following topics are of interest to the JPBReview:
- Theoretical Perspectives and aspects of Strategy Management;
- Cultural property law;
- Environmental law;
- Organization Studies;
- Human Resource Management,
- Corporate Governance;
- Information Technology;
- Technology Management;
- Social Medias;
- Distance Learning;
- Tourism Management;
- Project Management;
- Accounting, Management and Governance;
- Innovation Management;
- Health Systems Management;
- Production & Operations Management;
- Financial Management;
- Sustainability and Social and Environmental Management;
- Teaching and e-Learning;
- Management Research Methods and Managerial Economics, etc.
Researchers, academics, professionals and students interested in various issues related to Professional Business and how it is thought, planned and managed.
The decisions and actions of the Editorial Board are based on ethical principles based on the belief that support scientific journals and publishers should follow the latest advances in the scientific Ibero-American world.
Operationally, in accordance with the Open Journal System (OJS) platform, all submitted articles are evaluated by the Editorial Board in terms of their scientific merit, suitability and compliance with the standards of the American Psychological Association (APA) and other precepts of the JBReview.
Submitted texts are sent to at least two referees in a blind review system. Following the peer reviews, the Editorial Board may decide that an article should be edited and suggest possible changes.
All texts submitted must be accompanied by a letter of authorization for publication (printed and electronic), as well as a declaration that the content is new and exclusive for publication in the journal.
At the editorial office, educational and research organization or individual involved in councils, committees or publishing processes and journal management are liable for the content, ideas, opinions or concepts of the articles. Such liability is the exclusive responsibility of the author(s).